Friday 27 June 2014

to swatch or not to swatch

I am so, so, confused.

Every time I see somebody wearing a Swatch (doesn't matter if it's a burgundy New Gent, a stripy Skin, or a checkerboard Irony), aside from feeling an overwhelming irritant, I go all Swatch is too mainstream, I shall now go back to Barbie. No exceptions.

And I'll make some mental note to check out adult-friendly Barbie watches because I am now 16, duh

I shall never buy a Swatch ever again, I would say. No mainstream stuffOh yeah... Can also save up for college.

I deleted the most recent unread email from Swatch. Ahh, so steadfast this one.

I almost declared myself as Swatch-free. I wore none to school for almost two weeks now.

But today I found myself here and um... my resolutions went down the drain. 

Too cute; too sophisticated; too swatch. Can't handle the pressure.



#thestruggle

No comments:

Post a Comment