Friday 27 June 2014

living in aotearoa

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalammualaikum.

If there's a quirky thing about me (I mean, one from a whole lot of quirks), I'd say... I can never live far from airports without hyperventilating. What if something happens and I can't migrate? What if there's no decent store in town and I am unable to buy what I wantWhat would I do if I needed to fly on that very day

There was that one time when I told my man - he's my dad, I'm still as fine - I'd like to reside in New Zealand. He then inquired, which part? 

That question sent me down memory lane for a while.




Christchurch is a good choice. City centre, huge airport, shopping malls. 
Auckland is practical. The capital of NZ, after all.
Queenstown is absolutely magnificent mashaAllah. But it's surrounded by mountains (that's what makes it picturesque, you silly).
Twizel shines (the stars, of course) but then again... I need huge airports. 





My two fave guys trying to soak one another... maybe.





...and soon I was back in the pearls of New Zealand, namely Wanaka, Milford Sound, Fox Glacier... and such beautiful places I can always be amazed at for days on end.

By far, my favourite tourist destinations would be Queenstown and Vienna. My fellow peers would choose Paris or London - gorgeous, I admit, but classics are my cup of tea. 




As much as I love Queenstown for all it boasts - the skiing, the lakes, the buildings, I'd choose Christchurch/Auckland over that, for Christchurch and Auckland are hugely populated cities. The environment is just as considerably wonderful.

"But who's going to live with me?" Abah pretended to cry aka smirking with that mischievous look of his. I know when the time comes, he'd be like, go awaaaay. Haha.

"Fine, I'll just live in kl and buy a duplex." Pffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment