Friday 27 June 2014

move it

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum.

Instagram is brilliant, really. It's lovely how I could see my friends' life through their respective lenses.

I was on the pc website, and my hands were just resting on top of the keyboard (aside from scrolling down, of course, that's the right hand).

Abah told me to raise my right hand. It was so out of the blue, but I obeyed.

He continued, "Good. Now turunkan sikit..." and I did what I was told. "Sikit lagi..." and boom.

Guess what my hand came into contact with.

What a bummer. It was my chemistry reference book. It turned out that I inadvertently placed my Success book juuuuust beside my laptop.


"Not funny."

Then he laughed, grabbed his keys and entertained Afiq's continuous request for bread, at 9pm on a Thursday.

My End-of-Year exam is in 2 weeks. I flipped the pages, searched for interesting images, and it was barely two minutes before I slammed it close. I googled some useless stuff, and a few minutes later, I heard his car.

Immediately I shut the laptop, went back to the book, pretended I was reading.

Bhahahahah. Sorry Abah, you know I love you so much. (he reads my blog, creepy, I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment