Friday 27 June 2014

anticipation

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum.

I was just making my way out of the toilet of Room 1302, when my dad calls me out loud. I see. He's been reading a the Star article on the laptop.


Friday December 14, 2012

PMR results out on Wednesday



"What's your angka giliran?"

"Uh.. tak ingat... BJ somethingsomething or BD somethingsomething."

Promptly, I googled up my school's code (is it called a code?) and found out that it was a 'BD'.



Later at the airport while waiting for MHxxxx

I knew he was bored, and so was I. I rummaged through the backpack in the hope of finding something useful. I suppose something sparked inside of him as he suddenly bolted up and sat uprightly.

I cocked my eyebrows questioningly.

"You wanna try and sms 15888 now?" he asked.

"I thought it only starts on the 19th of November?"

"You never know..." he grinned slyly.

"LOL okay then." yes, I literally said lol. He occasionally utters the word too btw.

So he typed PMR followed by my IC number and index number and sent it to 15888.

A few seconds later his phone beeped. This time, he raised his eyebrows.

He longed to see "9A" or "Congratulations", and when he opened the message, what appeared was...

"Perkhidmatan bermula pada 19 November 2012."

Pfffffffftttttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment