Friday 27 June 2014

4 steps to 11

Ok guys, 11A+s eh? Easy.

I wasn't in school today, so I pondered about it...

AND I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT ALL OUT.

HERE'S HOW:

1. Focus in class

My lab mates and I have this thing called exchanging stories and fangirling in class. So basically, what you do is, you either sing, share something you found on tumblr, or have shushed conversation with the person next to you, passionately telling her about your new boyfriend who apparently doesn't even know you and lives in a different timezone (it's ok, we feel you, Ain's in love with Luke, so is Amalin with Jack...)

We're so engrossed and focused in imagining situations that would probably never happen in a million years in our studies, even the teacher doesn't interrupt.

2. Get enough sleep


courtesy of theramencup

You know how they say that in order to be a top scorer, you've got to stay alert and stuff, and you're gonna have to sleep for at least 6-8 hours to unwind? Yeah? Well, ok, 30 minutes during Sejarah, 30 minutes in Biology, a couple of 30-mins sometime else, and huzzah, before you know it, 6 hours: DONE. This is so easy.

3. Help one another

One of the fundamentals! I teach my desk mates how to bake cookies, Amalin preaches about her precious belongings (including a Petrosains dino), Ain gave a tutorial to my desk partner how to log on into tumblr, all our lessons held during classes. We're all cool with sharing knowledge, they stay in mind longer like that.

4. Be brave and ask



Sometimes lectures really are baffling (think Chemistry and Physics?) Say if you're confused of how you should do this and that, don't be shy to ask! It's not like people still eat one another. Cannibalism is so over (never again, na'udzu billahi min zalik). I'm the Common Law and Leverage encyclopaedia, remember? For qestions on 5SOS and One Direction, kindly contact Amalin Kamilah and Qurratul 'Ain. I'm not sure if they have Meet & Greet or VIP passes, but it could be worth to ask.

With all these 4 steps in hand, you're all set to 11A+!


Ok, ok, I'm kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment