Friday 27 June 2014

my kind of syllabus

I'm in the middle of my finals, but I couldn't help but to post this teeny weeny post.

Spent a few gruesome days being friends with my textbook and well... it's not entirely my fault if I came up with this.

You know what I'd much rather do?

If given the choice, I would choose...

Potions over Chemistry.

History of Magic over Sejarah/History.

Quidditch/flying lessons over PJK/PE.

Care of Magical Creatures over Biology.

Arithmancy over Maths.

Ancient Runes over English & BM

and do all the others (ok fine, I just couldn't decide on what their Muggle equivalent are); Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Astronomy, Divination, Herbology (probably gonna hate this one though).

Pretty sure I'm more than happy to study for the Os. Straight O's, even.

super cool tutorial right here

No comments:

Post a Comment