Friday 24 October 2014

squarepants

When I was younger, my Mum used to make the three of us eat those orange chewy vitamins, or vitamin tablets in various shapes and flavours. I could recall being forced into thinking that blackcurrant vitamins were candies, and oh God... being fed with silly-tasting Scott's Emulsion. 

Now, Mummy's stepped her game up. She's introduced salmon omega softgels and adult-ish vitamin tablets. Honestly, why do people make vitamins that smell like uh... mushed veggie. With an unacceptably enormous size and not to forget, they're dark brown in colour. LIKE WHO WOULD BE APPETISED EAT THAT. 

Um, ok, maybe my parents and Afiq, but who else???!?!?!

Faiz and I, both staying on the safe side, prefer to never eat grown-up vitamins.

But apparently, Abah's not taking no for an answer, hence he came up with an alternative... 

He bought us spongebob vitamins.


THESE TASTE SOOO GOOD WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY HAVE SUGAR IN THEM THEY'RE VITAMINS THEY'RE HEALTHY.

I left my spongebob box in the kitchen, next to all its adult friends, before going upstairs. 

The next thing I know, Mummy came up into the room, telling me how sedap those vitamins are. HAH. Even Mum likes spongebob. 

I told you adults vitamins are uncool.

No comments:

Post a Comment