Monday, 15 June 2015

susah tak?

This story took place that one time when Amalin came to London and DID NOT BRING MY FABER CASTELL LEAD like I politely asked her to. 


Anyway. 

We met up at the London Eye. Actually, no, I met up with her parents whilst she abandoned me, choosing that overrated wheel over me. Priorities man, I'm telling you.

I spent a little over an hour with her parents. They were cool, and I now have much blackmail material.

Somewhere on the banks of the River Thames, Aunty Mahani asked me, "Macam mana? Susah tak kat sini?" 

I thought about it. I have never ironed a single thing here, my tudung is constantly crumpled, I can't wait to go home in two weeks and bring my tudungs with me. It's been three months. Wait no, I can't tell her that, that'd be weird, quick make something up.

"Oh... susah jugak. Kena seterika baju, belajar berdikari..." - and I went on about how I had to take the bus, alone at that, yadda yadda.

She looked at me odd. Then she blinked.

"Maksud makcik, susah tak belajar? Study semua ok?"

Oh. Ohhh.

Why I always embarrass myself will never cease to be a wonder.


Um, Ain, my Photoshop proficiency is six feet underground, but we can all assume you're floating on the water somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment